The Alpine XL is new for 2015 and perfect for the family that wants to get off the beaten path, but still wants to bring some of the comforts of home along, making family trips more fun and well rounded.
The lightweight feature of our entire Xtender line comes from using marine and aerospace aluminum and years of experience in building and fabrication for offroad and offshore users. The Alpine fits nicely into the niche between the Canyon and the luxurious Compass, with its live-in floor plan that can easily be set up to sleep a family of four with the lower convertible dinette/queen bed and the addition of the optional roomy upper loft bed. With the lower bed in
lounge position kick back and watch a movie on the available flush mounted LED TV with
hi-tech audio system while hanging out in your heated cabin when the snow flies in the Rockies.
You can enjoy the Alpine XL in year round comfort while everyone else is stowing their gear away for the off season. The 2015 Alpine XL brings all the comforts of home inside with it's built in wet bath with cassette toilet all the way to optional kitchen sink and interior cooktop. All of this and you still have the ability to pull over on a long road trip and get a few hours of sleep in a secure space even without raising the roof.
Xtender Alpine at $35,950 includes:
- 12' Live-In All Welded Alumium Trailer
- 6000lb Axle w/Electric 12" Brakes
- Leaf Spring Suspension with Nytro Shocks
- Emergency Brake-away Switch
- Front Welded Tongue Box w/Locking Lid
- Drivers Side Utility Cabinet
- Drivers Side Exterior Shower System w/LED Utility Light
- Front Mounted LED Utility Light
- Dual Gas Strut Assist Rear Hinged Roof Raising System
- LED Trailer Lighting
- 31 x 10.50 x 15 AT Offroad Tires
- 15" Aluminum Rims
- 2" Ball Hitch
- Safety Cables
- 2 x 2 Aluminum Fender/Rock Rails
- Passenger Side Access Door
- Driver and Passenger side 48" Slider Windows
- Bench Seat/Convertible Queen Bed ● Interior Fridge Cabinet w/Work Counter ● Cassette Toilet Cabinet Under Countertop ● Front Panel Storage Cabinet
- Real Wood Cabinet Doors and Trim ● (12v) Wet (2) 6 Volt Deep Cycle Battery System ● 20 amp Marine Charger with Shore Power Plug
- Upright 12v Fridge with Freezer ● Passenger Side Exterior Galley ● Q/R LP Propane Outlet in Galley w/15' LP Hose ● (2) 12v Power Outlets
- Marine Grade 12v Switch Panel ● LED Interior Overhead Lighting ● 12v Pressurized Hot/Cold Water System ● Tankless On Demand Hot Water
- 20-25 Gallon Chassis Mounted Water Tank ● Q/R Hose, Nozzle, and Spigot ● 20lb Propane Tank with Tank Mounted Q/R and 15' LP Hose
- Propex LP Forced Air Central Heating System
Weights and Dims:
- Overall length: 17'
- Overall width: 72"
- Body width: 80"
- Body length: 144"
- Body height: 55"
- Headroom w/lid raised: 6'9"
- Dry weight as spec'd: 3000lbs
NOTE: The photos/images provided below feature the quality construction of every VMI Offroad trailer. Layouts, features and upgrades shown may be at additional costs above base model pricing.