The Compass truly brings all the comforts of home to your back country destination. With its live-in floor plan, you feel at home in the hot/dry temperatures of the Southwest desert or the cool/temperate Pacific NW and anywhere in between. Once you have found just the right camp site, you can be set up for the night within five minutes. Simply lower the rear mounted stabilizing feet, push the up button for the roof, pull the two pins on the drive side to deploy the bed, roll out the rear mounted galley awning, set out a couple of chairs, sit back, kick your feet up and enjoy the evening. Just think. . . . you did all this in the same amount of time that your fellow adventurers dug through their rig to find where they stashed the tent. Heat, A/C, entertainment and hot/cold running water. And a fridge to keep your steak and beverages chilled.
But take note. . . . lead-times for your new Compass build can be extended. The Compass is in high demand for the overland expedition lifestyle because of its true off road back country capability with all the comforts of home in a tight, lightweight package. It gives the saying “Don’t leave home without it” an entirely new twist.
Xtender Compass at $45,995 includes:
- 16' Live-in All Welded Aluminum Trailer
- Tandem 6000lb Axle w/Electric 12" Brakes
- Dual Leaf Spring Suspension with Nytro Shocks
- Emergency Brake-away Switch
- Front Welded Tongue Box w/Locking Lid
- Drivers Side Utility Cabinet
- Drivers Side Exterior Shower System w/LED Utility Light
- Front Mounted LED Utility Light
- Quad System Lenco Electric Worm Drive Ram Full Lift Lid
- LED Trailer Lighting
- 33 x 10.50 x 15 AT Offroad Tires
- 15" Aluminum Rims
- 2" Ball Hitch
- Safety Cables
- 2 x 2 Aluminum Fender/Rock Rails
- Passenger Side Access Door
- Driver and Passenger side 54" Hinge Out Windows
- Rear Sleeping Quarters with Permanent Queen Bed
- Passenger Side Two Person Dinette with Fold out Table
- Interior Full Galley, Fridge/Freezer/Ceramic LP Stove Top/Microwave
- Full Head with Incinerating Toilet and Shower
- Full Audio/Video System w/LED TV
- Front Panel Storage Cabinet
- Bamboo Interior Wood Cabinet Doors and Hardwood Trim
- (12v) Wet (2) 6 Volt Deep Cycle Battery System AGM
- 40amp Marine Charger 1500 watt Inverter with Shorepower
- Q/R LP Propane Outlet Passenger Side w/15' LP Hose
- (2) 12v Power Outlets
- (3) Interior 120v Outlets, (1) Exterior
- Marine Grade 12v/120v Switch Control Panel
- LED Interior Overhead Lighting
- LED Companion WayLighting
- 12v Pressurized Hot/Cold Water System
- Tankless On Demand Hot Water
- 25 Gallon Chassis Mounted Water Tank
- Q/R Hose, Nozzle, and Spigot
- 20lb Propane Tank with Tank Mounted Q/R and 15' LP Hose
- Propex LP Forced Air Central Heating System
- 120v Air Conditioning System
- Integrated Solar Panel System
- Built-in Propane Generator
- MaxCoupler Tri-axis Offroad Hitch
- 4-link radius arm suspension with coil over
- Additional items on an “as-requested” basis
Weights and Dims:
- Overall length: 21'
- Overall width: 84"
- Body length: 192"
- Body height: 67"
- Headroom w/lid raised: 7'9"
- Dry weight as spec'd: 4500lbs
1375 Marietta Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98226